Wednesday 9 April 2014

Fondly called Santya bhai in the industry, actor Santosh Juvekar is asked about his marriage plans by all his friends, much like the bhai of the Hindi film industry, Salman Khan.The 37-year-old actor has had a few relationships in past but they didn't work out. "All my friends are asking me when I plan to get married. I had a few relationships but they didn't work out. None of these persons were from industry," Santosh said. When asked what was making him stay away from marriage, he said, "I am not against marriage but am just waiting for the right person."



When quizzed about what he was looking for in his life partner, Santosh said, "I need someone who accepts me the way I am. People around me say that I am a little weird and moody. Whoever comes in my life should be able to handle that. I am looking for someone who has a tedha hai par mera hai attitude. The moment I get someone like that, I will get married."

The actor has Avdhoot Gupte's 'Ek Tara' and Sanjeev Kolte's 'Campus Katta' lined up for release

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!