Saturday 14 June 2014



Lalit Prabhakar, popularly known as Aaditya from the daily soap 'Julun Yeti Reshimgathi' is a theatre artiste. Before moving to television, the actor was part of Avinash Narkar's experimental play 'Takshakyag'.

He also has directed an experimental play 'Invisible City' in which he has also acted. Lalit said, "I am basically a theatre artiste and I still perform the shows of our experimental play 'Invisible City' whenever possible. Fortunately the play was set before I began the serial therefore I can go ahead with a couple of shows a month."

Lalit has received Young Artists' Scholarship by Ministry of Culture which is awarded to 30 students across country. He also did his fellowship under theatre artiste Ravindra Lakhe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!