Monday 14 April 2014


Actor Swwapnil Joshi who is busy performing in the play 'Get Well Soon' across Maharashtra met Sandhutai Sapkal in Miraj on Sunday while he was there for the performance. The actor tweeted, "Mai (Sindhutai) bhetlya #miraj madhe. Wat a lady. And wat an honour to touch her feet. Dhanya vatla."..(sic..) 

After the performance when the actor reached his hotel, he learned that Sindhutai Sapkal was in the hotel and immediately went to meet her. Swwapnil said, "I got to know that Mai was in the hotel and I just didn't want to miss the opportunity to meet her. It was a wonderful feeling. She blessed me and I told her that I shall soon visit her organisation and I shall do that soon. This was one of those moments that I shall cherish for life time." 

Sindhutai Sapkal is a renowned social worker. Filmmaker Anant Mahadevan had made a film 'Mi Sindhutai Sapkal' based on her life in which actress Tejaswini Pandit had played the title role.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!