Monday 14 April 2014


Popular Marathi actress Tejashri Pradhan, who shot for her recently released Bollywood film Kabhi Yun Bhi Toh Ho in Vadodara for over a month, says that she had a lovely time shooting in and around the city. 

In Vadodara to promote her film, she shares, "I stayed here for a month and had a great experience. While I didn't get to explore the city much, I found it to be a very clean and organized city. And I loved having Gujarati thali. All the food items on the menu were just delicious!"
 

Talking about the film, which is directed by Barodian filmmaker Paritosh Goswami, she added, "The film deals with a lot of relevant social issues, including widow remarriage, and I play a Gujarati bride. It was a pleasure to work with Paritosh ji because he is a great listener and very open to ideas as a director. Initially, I was scared when I had to share screen space with Manoj Joshi because he is such a senior actor. But he made me feel really comfortable and after that, it was a cakewalk." 

Tejashri, who has done television shows and theatre too, feels, "Theatre is a far more challenging medium than films or television."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!